Search the forum,

Discuss What is the plan where the bird is concerned? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
44lb!?

I, on the other hand, missed the Turkey bonanza altogether this year. Actually now I think about it, that makes at least four years running that my Christmas meal has been meat-free. Unless you count the mince pies I make that have both suet and lard in them.

Plus sides are good food and good company with my (vegetarian) friends.
Minus sides are no turkey, no leftover turkey, no turkey broth, no frozen turkey, and no way of annoying militant vegetarians. EDIT militant vegetarians can always be annoyed another time.

Vegetablist checking in. Well done for taking account of your friend's diets. I had my favourite veggie sausages with mash, onion gravy and all the veg bits that go with a roast.

I don't think many people want bangers 'n' mash for Xmas dinner but I was well happy with that.

44lb!?

I, on the other hand, missed the Turkey bonanza altogether this year. Actually now I think about it, that makes at least four years running that my Christmas meal has been meat-free. Unless you count the mince pies I make that have both suet and lard in them.

Plus sides are good food and good company with my (vegetarian) friends.
Minus sides are no turkey, no leftover turkey, no turkey broth, no frozen turkey, and no way of annoying militant vegetarians. EDIT militant vegetarians can always be annoyed another time.

Vegetablist checking in. Well done for taking account of your friend's diets. I had my favourite veggie sausages with mash, onion gravy and all the veg bits that go with a roast.

I don't think many people want bangers 'n' mash for Xmas dinner but I was well happy with that.

I have to admit, I wasn't the one cooking, I was the invited person. My friends would prefer to cook than travel, I'm the opposite. But happy to help by washing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What is the plan where the bird is concerned? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock