Discuss What is best way to use cistern supply for washing machine. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

R

Robbie

Hi there,

Please excuse my lack of knowledge on this, my plumbing knowledge is very limited.

I have a cold water feed going into cistern with plastic pipe and push fits. It's a new built in cistern. I am looking to tap into the feed and add a water supply for a washing machine.

Can I just cut into the pipe (after turning off water) and add a three way push fit to add the washing machine connector to it? Or is there an easier/better way.

If it helps, it's a new build and Imputting a washing machine in the cloakroom and removing toilet.

Thank you for your help.

Rob

Reply to What is best way to use cistern supply for washing machine. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing a new kitchen which will have a dishwasher and washing machine. As I'm cutting/teeing into the cold mains 15mm pipe (before...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock