Discuss What have you done today? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
new smart meters fitted--drop test failed enter me dig up solid concrete floor give up on that start complete re pipe lift vinyl floor and ply-wood drill thru rock hard oak joists do under floor work and breath go home in agony just the cooker and gas fire to re connect

had a nervous breakdown,a near head on smash,a throttled apprentice and a women who nearly got told to fk off ,seriously feel stressed now and wondering where it all went wrong and i became a gas engineer

new smart meters fitted--drop test failed enter me dig up solid concrete floor give up on that start complete re pipe lift vinyl floor and ply-wood drill thru rock hard oak joists do under floor work and breath go home in agony just the cooker and gas fire to re connect

We need a "thank feck that isn't me" button

Toilets and taps.Toilets and taps.Toilets and taps.Toilets and taps.Toilets and taps.Toilets and taps.Toilets and taps.Toilets and taps.Toilets and taps.Toilets and taps.

Actually did have a funny one today. All new innards in a bog. Went out to external stopcock and remember thinking "I know I always turn it on a crack and jog in the check all is ok but every now and then f it, play the odds."

Whacked it on full and got as far as the front door when I heard massive water activity inside. Ran back out and turned off. Went in and found I'd left the stem of the fluidmaster inlet installed but not popped the top half on. Cistern lid off. Mains pressure very good. The whole bathroom got a proper shower.

Thing is the owner is virtually deaf. She didn't hear a thing so I trotted back in with a blue roll under my arm and 15 mins later, you'd never know. Except that she might wonder why I threw in a total bathroom clean in for the price. I'm just that nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What have you done today? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock