Discuss What external Air admittance valve would you recommend? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I want to fit an external air admittance valve to a new stack pipe, see picture. Does anyone have a particular recommendation.

Many thanks

Paul

Attachments

• 20220119_155825.jpg
    20220119_155825.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 20220119_155826.jpg
    20220119_155826.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 17

Reply to What external Air admittance valve would you recommend? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In the photo there is a grey 32mm push fit elbow between the sink trap and down pipe. I want to replace the elbow with a "male" push fit tee...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi. Could somebody recommend a Muslim shower valve that does not leak please? Or one that has a washer that you can replace if it leaks? Some...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock