Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss What don't you have an opinion on? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
What are you happy to admit you are totally ignorant about?

-All sport

-Sat night type popular culture (X Factor, The Voice, game shows type thing, anything which includes a screaming live audience I've never watched one second of)

-The vast majority of all related matters to my work (gas, electrics, carpentry, general building, construction, how houses are built, how any of it works or fits together or is meant to be maintained)

-Geography (absolutey terrible on this)

Politics. No idea what they are all talking about.

Electrics. I can't wire a plug.

Breakdowns.. Have I checked polarity to the doobry doo?! Erm what's polarity?!?

Women. I will never understand them.

She went completely librarian poo about me cleaning my tools the other day.

I can't be the only one who sticks them in the dishwasher?

What are you happy to admit you are totally ignorant about?

-Sat night type popular culture (X Factor, The Voice, game shows type thing, anything which includes a screaming live audience I've never watched one second of)

This. Includes soaps, most sitcoms, most telly in fact, apart from Last of the Summer Wine and Big Bang Theory and Father Ted.

Not too well up on movies, either.

Electrics. I can't wire a plug.

Breakdowns.. Have I checked polarity to the doobry doo?! Erm what's polarity?!?

Have you read through the Baxi course notes I put in the dropbox folder mate? Will really help with diagnostics.

Women. I will never understand them.

She went completely librarian poo about me cleaning my tools the other day.

I can't be the only one who sticks them in the dishwasher?

Amen to that brother. Can't figure 'em out, can't live with 'em, get bored without 'em.

Although I'm not sure I'd put tools in the dishwasher as I'd worry about the soap and salt damaging my tolls....

Not allowed to have an opinion when arguing with the wife, designing her new kitchen (the floor to ceiling cupboard now has all the commonly used items on the floor shelf, so she and croppie dont have to reach up ffs)

Have you read through the Baxi course notes I put in the dropbox folder mate? Will really help with diagnostics.

I haven't. Just clicked on your website by mistake tho, impressive my friend!

Not allowed to have an opinion when arguing with the wife, designing her new kitchen (the floor to ceiling cupboard now has all the commonly used items on the floor shelf, so she and croppie dont have to reach up ffs)

What's croppie doing in your kitchen?

I haven't. Just clicked on your website by mistake tho, impressive my friend!

Cheers bud! :)

Do have a look at the Baxi notes. I was totally useless at fault finding at it really helped - on all makes, not just their boilers..

Things I don't have a clue about:

Any music since about 1985
Anyone whose claim to fame is based purely on them being famous or in "Hello" magazine (circular argument)
Modern art (?)
Any kind of cuisine where the servings are so pitifully small that it leaves you wanting to drop in at the chippy on the way back from the "restaurant".
Football

Basically anything the wife says.......lol regards Turnpin:rofl:

His boots.......

need a ladder to get in my boots, but like I said our moggie would have eaten you by t5he time you'd found one, and as far as curling one down in her new kitchen, your gonads would be joining the rest of her collection....

Religion just don't get it a so called god that makes us pray on our knees before them ! In my book thats a dictator .
Pointless celebs like the Colleen Rooney famous because she married a halfwit footballer.

The list goes on and on and on

Football, art, seventies folky flute type music (Jethro tull etc)
Actually, I do have an opinion, they're all shyte

Football, art, seventies folky flute type music (Jethro tull etc)
Actually, I do have an opinion, they're all shyte

You are aware that using the words 'Jethro Tull' and 'shyte' in the same sentence could get you an infraction?

also football,its boring and full of fairies,much prefer rugby,also no opinion on the crap the mrs watches on telly,soaps and all that guff

also football,its boring and full of fairies,much prefer rugby,also no opinion on the crap the mrs watches on telly,soaps and all that guff

omg things are getting really bad if I have to agree with everything taffy says... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What don't you have an opinion on? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock