Discuss What do you class as drinking too much? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My disappointment at being on the wagon for four months is that I still feel rough in the morning. The upside is a healthier bank account.

I wouldn't like to give up completely firstly I think my girlfriend would leave me as if I don't drink I'm usually up at 8 in the morning at the very latest. I also enjoy trying new ales when I go into a pub I've never been and lastly I don't drink fizzy drinks at all or caffeine after 4pm so I'm very limited to what I can drink in a pub if I don't have a pint.

I often worry that I drink too much.

Just have another and don`t worry about. lol

Seriously though, we are all different, know people who are half cut after 2 pints and as for trying to keep up with 2 of my friends well forget It I don`t even try!

Last edited:
ive just had a look in our recycling bin, theres about 20 bottles in their. one is a plastic milk bottle ,one is an empty rum bottle and the rest are red wine bottles.

for me being straightheaded drives me insane always has done. used to smoke dope all day everyday, gave that up and went on the booze. if i stopped the boozing i would need to replace with something else. i just cant deal with sobriety for more than half a week.

the desire for altered states of consciousness is a remarkable phenomenon and affects some more than others. it is also a prevalent desire in other mammalian species. i seem to think its down to genetic programming.

Just have another and don`t worry about. lol

Seriously though, we are all different, know people who are half cut after 2 pints and as for trying to keep up with 2 of my friends well forget It I don`t even try!

Tell me about it I always used to be able to keep up with my brother but since moving I can try but I will fail. Then there is my younger brother who came out with us for a couple of afternoon beers and a game of darts over Christmas and after 3 pints he was twisted!

What is it about lunchtime or early evening drinking? 2 pints feels more than that to me and always has.

"In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is strength. In water there is bacteria." - German proverb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What do you class as drinking too much? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock