Discuss What Android gas rate Calculator???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubar1000

Gas Engineer
Upgraded my phone a couple of weeks ago (samsung galaxy s 4) & I'm looking for a good N.G. Rate calculator, what's best guys? The one I had on my ISO was very good but it's not on the android market.

Also any other good apps that people are using?

Thanks peeps

I just use the calculator on the phone, easy!
imperial:
(3600 x 1040) / no. seconds for one revolution) / 3412 = Gross gas rate

metric:
(3600 x differential between begin and end readings x 10.76) / 120 = gross gas rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Android gas rate Calculator???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi All My husband and I are re looking at the finances for the business and I wanted to ensure the company still remains competitive with prices...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock