Search the forum,

Discuss Wet underfloor heating single room? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so I'm putting in a wet underfloor heating system in my kitchen which is 3m x 6.5m, I will be running it off my baxi 105e combi boiler which is located in the room above the kitchen, we have already dug up the floor and will be putting a sub concrete base then 120mm of celotex insulation then screed,

My question is which kit will be suitable for the room, will I need to split it into 2 3m x 3m zones or will a single zone be ok? There are so many kits available on the internet and some are really expensive, I was looking to spend up to around £600, any advise would be appreciated, thanks for reading

As above contact uheat plenty of options available and very reasonable. Cheers kop

ok so I'm just getting as much info on this as I'm having it fitted in my kitchen and want to know how it works, I have a baxi 105e combi located in the room above, it's a 3m x 6m kitchen, my questions are

I've seen the kits and they show a choice of thermostats, now will the thermostat in the kit be replacing my thermostat I already have in my house to control the heating? Will it then be abLe to control the heating and the floor from one thermostat??

What kits would everyone recommend?? I've already spoken to Uheat which is a reasonable price kit, was also lookin at the ProWarm kits? Anyone recommend?

Can my manifold be located upstairs in the same room as my boiler and have the pipes boxed in coming down the wall or does the manifold need to be lower to the pipe level?

Anyone recommend a good thermostat that's compliant with the single room kits?

Any advise welcome, thanks for your time

i would go with u heats recommendation

yes it can aslong as your happy with the boxing in etc

wifi eg phone etc or just a simple thermostat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wet underfloor heating single room? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient to heat the rooms. We have only a woodburning stove (15kW nominal output) that heats our open plan lounge/kitchen/diner directly (6.5kW from the...
Replies
Views
I'm attending a wet underfloor heating system, it's an old one ..No flow meters, just adjustable valves on the returns with conventional actuators. Problem is , one loop (far right in photo) isn't heating the floor (timber suspended) . I've bled the loop via a hosepipe, shut off all the other...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm considering having my heating system controlled by Honeywell Evohome. I have a question about the underfloor heating controller.... I have a single zone water underfloor heating in the kitchen. The controller is currently a Wunda. I've never been all that happy with it because...
Replies
Views
We have UFH throughout downstairs. I have had one coil replaced. I have had the thermostats checked that they are linking to the correct actuators, which they are. the cupboard where the UFH system is gets hot when I turn up the thermostats in one or all zones. The boiler is coming on but the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock