Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss West Sussex-looking for plumbing position in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. SteveWannadoGas

SteveWannadoGas Member

Hi, Im looking for work as a plumber. I have a number of years experience and have recently passed the plumbing and heating CSCS test. I do not have the card as it seems to be less than easy to get. I have never done site plumbing but have done call-out work for a number of years, ie. repairs/emergencies/maintenance.

I have passed nearly all my gas training/exams but still have a bit left to go back and retake, later this month. I have been out of the trade for a few years, working in security but now want to return, hopefully with gas registration.

I drive, am a non smoker and have a car but no van. Based near Gatwick. Thankyou.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  2. Dotty

Dotty Guest

This is your second and final warning.

Do not post the same request/topic across multiple forums.

It is classified as spamming and we will ban you for it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. SteveWannadoGas

SteveWannadoGas Member

huh? i posted it once, realised it was in the wrong category and then reposted it again in what i think is the right category.

4. Masood

Masood Guest

You could either have deleted the post in the wrong category, or asked a forum mod or admin to move it. Multiple duplicate posts get irritating and causes more work for the mods, who give a lot of time and energy to this forum..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dotty

Dotty Guest

"Sorry Croppie, won't happen again." would've been a much better response.

You're on our radar son, and not for the right reasons. You can still turn it round though.

Pin back your ears and learn.