Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss West Sussex-looking for plumbing position in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. SteveWannadoGas

SteveWannadoGas Member

Hi, Im looking for work as a plumber. I have a number of years experience and have recently passed the plumbing and heating CSCS test. I do not have the card as it seems to be less than easy to get. I have never done site plumbing but have done call-out work for a number of years, ie. repairs/emergencies/maintenance.

I have passed nearly all my gas training/exams but still have a bit left to go back and retake, later this month. I have been out of the trade for a few years, working in security but now want to return, hopefully with gas registration.

I drive, am a non smoker and have a car but no van. Based near Gatwick. Thankyou.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  2. Dotty

Dotty Guest

This is your second and final warning.

Do not post the same request/topic across multiple forums.

It is classified as spamming and we will ban you for it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. SteveWannadoGas

SteveWannadoGas Member

huh? i posted it once, realised it was in the wrong category and then reposted it again in what i think is the right category.

4. Masood

Masood Guest

You could either have deleted the post in the wrong category, or asked a forum mod or admin to move it. Multiple duplicate posts get irritating and causes more work for the mods, who give a lot of time and energy to this forum..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dotty

Dotty Guest

"Sorry Croppie, won't happen again." would've been a much better response.

You're on our radar son, and not for the right reasons. You can still turn it round though.

Pin back your ears and learn.