Search the forum,

Discuss West Norwood renovation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johniosaif

Hi, it's a couple of months away but I will need a plumber for my new project in London sw16 west Norwood area, its a 1930s house three beds but I am hoping for a loft and extension,I will have a new condensing combi system installed , new bathroom and kitchen, possibly a shower room too, I need someone who can give good advice both functionality and aesthetically ,. Ps it's an auction purchase and I have not got the keys yet and I am only meeting surveyor to draw plans up on this Monday coming,
rgds john finance is in place and it will be cheque or online ,, tax is your bit,

And here he is :) - Thanks Stan.

I used to live in Crystal Palace. I'll drop you a PM John.

I cancelled notifications by accident fat fingers, the job is a while away yet but its real and I have no one in mind yet, my plumber emigrated to oz and never found a good replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to West Norwood renovation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock