Search the forum,

Discuss (West London) Looking to be a Plumbers Mate for someone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazza

Im 17 and turning 18 on July 17th, Im based in West London (Uxbridge specifically) as soon as I left high school I enrolled on a C&G level 2 domestic plumbing and heating course, Ive now finished level 3 and im awaiting the certificates. I done the level 3 course in conjunction with an A-Level Creative Media Production course (very different areas I know) and I will be finishing it for the rest of this schooling year on days im assuming to be Wednesday-Friday so im available Monday to Wednesday until 5pm and a day on the weekend too. Not very flexible hourse I know, but im not expecting much in return other than allowing me to be a plumbers mate with a small amount of pay for my labour. The Plumbing courses I completed were heavily theory based, and practical work was poorly managed by the teachers/management so Id still consider myself a novice in terms of practical competance, but my qualifications prove im eager to learn the trade. Id love to find work, even if you just need someone to lug tools around then watch and learn, it is a step up from cramming a chapters worth of text in your head to prepare for an exam, only for you to forget it a week later. So in summary if you need someone for 1 day or for a maximum of 4 to assist you, please dont hesitate to reply! Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately not, this would pretty much be my first form of employment other than work experience which I did for Kier Group, so ive never had the money to learn to drive, as of yet. It is a priority of mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to (West London) Looking to be a Plumbers Mate for someone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am looking to join a plumbing and heating engineer 4 days a week whilst I attend College to gain my level 3 plumbing and heating qualifications. if...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock