Discuss Wellness Whirlpool bath help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NGduffin

Hi I am hoping someone could please help. I have just installed the mentioned whirlpool bath and the joiner has pulled one of the cables out of one of the electrical boxes. The cable is a very tiny cable containing a white brown and green cable. It has been pulled out of an orange multi pin connector however we are unsure which cable goes in which hole. It looks as though they have been pulled from pins 13,14 and 15.

Im sorry I do not have the model number of the bath but it has lights on it as well as the jets. If anyone has one of these baths at home and could check which cable goes to where I would be very grateful. Also the cables are labelled as lights, com and earth. The manual does not contain a wiring diagram unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks. I have tried several times however I'm assuming they're not open on weekends. We panicked a little at the time however there is no harm in waiting till Monday. May have to see if the supplier will let us take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wellness Whirlpool bath help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock