Search the forum,

Discuss Weird plumbing is to t it :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Somehow I liked it and had to take a pic :)

IMG_2477.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

I guess they had a loft conversion

What's the word?

Innovative?
Forward thinking?
Appalling?

I just can't make my mind up.

What's going on bottom right of pic, is that a vent exiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Weird plumbing is to t it :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a leak from my shower, it's coming down into my kitchen. I've had the sealant, waste pipe and tray all checked. I've also had the shower controls checked. Weird thing is the shower leak only happens when there's weight on the shower tray. The shower tray doesn't flex in any way, which is...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally after they left I started experiencing yellow water (pale) from all my taps - hot and cold, including the toilet. This was intermittent and then...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Weird one this, when boiler is firing and heating water if my scheduled rad heating come on also it doesn't heat my rads... BUT here's the weird part if I BOOST the heating the at same time scheduled water is on then it works?
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone let me know if the NTC thermostats are on the correct way around?? I did have problems with the return pipe heating up before the flow so I'm thinking the last plumber may have swapped them around somehow. Havin now reconfigure the central heating i've plumbed in all the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock