Discuss Websites and minimum order for carriage paid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope it doesn't have the same sort of stains as the last order you tried to return.

Well it wasn't quite what I was expecting when I ordered a 2" bush, and neither were the cock washers.

We don't sell them. We give them to carefully selected customers as part of our corporate social responsibility programme. To stop the undesirables from breeding.

Did yours turn up ok?

Yes thanks. I ordered them as a gift for croppies birthday.:)

He wasn't really born, so can't have a birthday. You could have a going online day? Back in 1995 June 11th 1.34pm Dr dan "Frankenstein" flicked the switch. And modularis croppitus was on line. By 2pm he had banned and shamed thousands!

He wasn't really born, so can't have a birthday. You could have a going online day? Back in 1995 June 11th 1.34pm Dr dan "Frankenstein" flicked the switch. And modularis croppitus was on line. By 2pm he had banned and shamed thousands!

If that hadn't made me snigger the way it did.........

i might be more tempted in paying 5% more on the goods and get free postage (the %5 passed on to customer)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Websites and minimum order for carriage paid in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Hi All Until further notice, to help support engineers, we are now offering FREE UK mainland delivery. There is currently no minimum order value...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone.! I have a Betacom 2 24 Boiler ( 10 years old) and have been having issues with the pressure dropping. So far, I have had 2...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock