Search the forum,

Discuss Website hosting fee.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I used to pay £130 a year and it creeps up and now its £165, I'm getting a little bit sick of it now, I have a basic web page not a full site and my email address. I get no work from it and don't want anymore work but I feel its a waste of money.

What do others pay?

Mines £170 ish , it was on an opening offer years ago , they said it would never go up and to be fair they never have .
I can quite easily live without it .

200 a year when we had one

Fast, Reliable and Secure UK Web Hosting | UnitedHosting

Go for their bronze.

Email them first, ask for Simon or Matt Wallis (brothers who run it) and say Dan Freakley sent you and ask if there is a discount. I bet they'll do you one.

Then for website software, install Wordpress, it's free. Should be able to click a button in your hosting control panel to install it. If not, email Matt and he will do it.

Really good guys. I outgrew their packages a long time ago but they help me still now with random things I need.

Reply to Website hosting fee.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock