Discuss website - honest opinions please.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks very professional mate. Only wee change I'd make in my opinion is to take out the pic with the brick wall as it doesn't really lend itself to the other excellent pics that show tiles etc.

Otherwise it scores highly IMO.

I'd say get rid of flash as I can't view it on my iPhone/iPad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

looking good, agree with system3 bout brick wall pic, call me old fashioned but i do like home number as well as mobile :)
imho

thx dancing...im looking at getting 5 land line numbers for bolton and surrounding areas a tenner a month from a company called cloud. gonna get another google map on there which highlights areas covered, with the different area code numbers everyone thinks im local:smartass2: and they all just make the mobile ring and it only costs the custards same as a landline would

thx dancing...im looking at getting 5 land line numbers for bolton and surrounding areas a tenner a month from a company called cloud. gonna get another google map on there which highlights areas covered, with the different area code numbers everyone thinks im local:smartass2: and they all just make the mobile ring and it only costs the custards same as a landline would

How much will they charge you though, for accepting these calls. I think five numbers is a bit too many, how many different area codes do you have in Bolton?

no charge, its 9.99 a month from what i can gather for upto 5 numbers, its still 9.99 if you just want one.

bolton just has 1 code which is 01204, but leigh is 01942, eccles and walkden is 0161, and chorley is 01527 so i would go for 4

lol was thinking just home number, but sounds good idea, you got a link to website kay-jay ?

no charge, its 9.99 a month from what i can gather for upto 5 numbers, its still 9.99 if you just want one.

bolton just has 1 code which is 01204, but leigh is 01942, eccles and walkden is 0161, and chorley is 01527 so i would go for 4

That can't be right, or it's a really good deal.

I've been after a local number for a while, but all the companies I've seen charge a lot extra for diverting to mobiles. If it's £9.99 all inclusive I might be tempted.

Could you give me further details on the company your using.

The other way might work out cheaper though, for low volume calls.

Aren't you going to show that radiator in that bathroom you photographed?

Looks like a good, clean website. Lovely pic of the tap and not a cluttered page, for a change!

Only comment is if someone's looking for a local plumber on their mobile it takes ages for your website to load and to find the telephone number.

My telephone number is one of the first things that appears. (This also helps with the Google ranking I think!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to website - honest opinions please.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock