Discuss WB Greenstar Intermittent lockout issue in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

We have an outdoor Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25/32 Oil Fired Combi.

We are getting a random lockout fault, code 855 9F. Pushing reset sorts it for a while sometimes an hour sometimes 4 hours.

I can't get hold of the engineer that installed it. Is there anything I could try until he responds?

I have already tried to bleed air from the oil inlet, there wasn't any air, and I have checked the photocell, it's totally clean.

Any other suggestions?

Reply to WB Greenstar Intermittent lockout issue in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
I have a 16 year-old Worcester Bosch Greenstar 35 CDi combi boiler, which is recently suffering from intermittent issues with the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, We have an open vented heating system and a Worcester Bosch greenstar boiler. Recently there is little to no heat getting to all...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back