Discuss Water supply to fridge in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

C

Confused

Hi, can anybody help, I am able to use my cold water supply to my boiler to also be used to plumb in my fridge and washing machine, thanks in advance

Can't see any issues.
Boiler feed only for top up of water - basically dead leg.
Fridge and washing machine no issue - might be technically - but nothing adverse

Reply to Water supply to fridge in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to connect up water supply to fridge. Behind the fridge there is 15mm isolation valve installed however filter connector has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I turned my cold water feed off in the airing cupboard which supplies only cold water to my bathroom but it also turned the water to...
Replies
Views
Hi and thanks for the welcome to the forum. I am a DIYer and need to take off and reinstall my Aqualisa Aquastream to remove the tiles before...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock