Discuss Water leak on Baxi Solo 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pezza37

Please can you help. Currently have a problem with water dripping out of my Baxi Solo 2 gas boiler. Isolated elect & gas supplies. Took main shroud off and unclipped front cover of boiler. Checked main water pipes into boiler and sound , however small puddle of water has collected at bottom. Has anyone got any ideas of where it could be leaking from and possible solution?:confused: Many Thanks

Please can you help. Currently have a problem with water dripping out of my Baxi Solo 2 gas boiler. Isolated elect & gas supplies. Took main shroud off and unclipped front cover of boiler. Checked main water pipes into boiler and sound , however small puddle of water has collected at bottom. Has anyone got any ideas of where it could be leaking from and possible solution?:confused: Many Thanks
water getting in flue is best senario heat exchanger cracked is worst scenario
can you see where its coming from?probably leaks worse when hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water leak on Baxi Solo 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Firstly I won't be touching or going anything... I only want advice if this is right.. my partners dad has a aga that is solid fuel unregulated...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock