Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted - Plumber in West Mids with experience of 32yr old Baxi Back Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Biscuit Baron

Hi,

The title kinda says it all.

Ideally in the west mids / dudley area.

for full details pls see forum post :
central-heating-forum/back-boiler-questions

Am looking for a second opinion after recent service.

TIA,
Andy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting biscuit baron , anyone interested please contact biscuit via pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted - Plumber in West Mids with experience of 32yr old Baxi Back Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install. Our old gas combi boiler needed replacing, so we shopped around and got a deal via BOXT. Our understanding is that BOXT then sub-contract to local...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Hi, Moved in to 1980s bungalow in the last year. Doing renovations and manging things myself (I'm a qualified sparky -- clueless about plumbing until recently!)... New bathroom with all new domestic plumbing going in. Cylinder position is changing and new cylinder going in. Need to switch from...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Recent install Firebird 26kw Condensing boiler. Space heat only. Installed as replacement boiler in well insulated 80s renovated home. (Silver bead wall cavities, triple glazing 0.6 centre pane U value, 450mm rockwool in loft) This house is now split into 2no zones. Downstairs and Upstairs...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock