Discuss Walking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brasso1981

I wonder how many miles we walk in a days work? Back n to the van, in and out every room in the house umpteen times. Must clock up a fair few.

know a guy who put a pedometer on clcoked up about 12 mile i think it was in a day

Especially when you get older. The number of times I've gone out to the van to get .... uh, forgot. Back upstairs. Oh that's what it was! Back down ...

Especially when you get older. The number of times I've gone out to the van to get .... uh, forgot. Back upstairs. Oh that's what it was! Back down ...

Did same today. Try keeping a note book & pen on you, & write what you need before walking to the van. Lol! :grin:

your as young as the woman your feeling , which makes me 27 :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hate it when I cant park my van within a 20 second walk to the property I am working in. As I know I am going to constantly forget things and spend the whole day walking to and from the bloody van.

I probably do more miles a day on my knees than walking. That is why they are knackered :shock: :lol:

I often wondered how many miles a day we walk, it's a good work out, but it ain't stopping my wee beer belly from growing. The other half keeps telling me it's to Stella, mmmm I told her its the age thing 39.

When you pass 50 the doc wants to be your best friend (cos there is money to be made off you).
I went along a couple of years ago for an mot and get the usual lecture,
stop smoking,
stop drinking,
your bmi says you are obese (where about! :smile: )
do you excercise (no)
you should join a gym (are you off yer head, i run 5 miles a day at my work)
what do you do for a living (chase the money :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Walking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock