Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss VW Transporter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tim.A

Hi Does anyone here have the newish shape Transporter?

What model do you own and what's it like?

Is the T28 SWB underpowered?

Thanks.
T.

Hi Tim,

I have a T28 130 PS Transporter SWB. I've had it a year now and it's fantastic. Very well built and no problems in 14,000 miles. I went for the 130 as it has a noticble bit more oomph plus the fact that it comes with a 6 speed box.

I was passing the VW dealer where I bought it and popped in just to let them know how pleased I was and that everything was OK. They said that even though other manufacturers are struggling they've still got a full order book.

Have you test driven one yet?

Mark.

Thanks Mark, I Haven't driven one yet but I was looking at either the T28 or T30, Their a great looking van and the reviews I've read have also been great.
A good size van and very well built.

I will book a test drive in the next week.

T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to VW Transporter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock