Search the forum,

Discuss Vortex vt2 Blow torch review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nodyland

Hi,

Does anybody know if the vortex v2 is any good?

Seen it advertised on toolstation

Thanks

I bought one as a back up. Only used once and its back in our store. I prefer not to have a gas bottle attached to my torch.

The Rothenberger trigger torch. Gas bottle remote from the torch head. Best torch I have used and I have been through then all from Superfire, to Vulcane to Vortex and it is my favorite. Saying that it won't suit everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vortex vt2 Blow torch review in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am looking to join a plumbing and heating engineer 4 days a week whilst I attend College to gain my level 3 plumbing and heating qualifications. if...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock