Discuss Vortex Circulators in open vented system in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Has anybody experience with installing a vortex type central heating circulator? Because of back pressure on stopping the motor on a Grundfos, I'm looking at this alternative design which doesn't seem to interfere with the free flow of water. However, I can only find a German manufacturer. Anyway, would a circulator of this type be okay in a traditional open vented system?

Thanks for any advice

Reply to Vortex Circulators in open vented system in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
Hi, just wondering if anyone could provide me with advice please on an issue I am having with my open vent system. I have recently installed 3...
Replies
Views
B
I'm looking for help with an open vented central heating system that is pumping over. We have a thermal store that has two heat sources - gas...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock