Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Volunteer gas training in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I'm currently completing my training to become a gas boiler engineer. I need to complete my portfolio and want the opportunity to gain some practical experience. I am available afternoon and weekends and love in London. If you can offer me any support plse inbox me thank you

Good luck. Unfortunately to most guys this won't be as attractive as you might think.
Your best bet it to ask around friends and family to see if anyone has contacts in the industry.

Reply to Volunteer gas training in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock