Discuss Vokera Mynute 12 e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

Hi guy, I've read thread where a couple of boilers have had similar issues to the one I was looking at last night.Got there and the fan was cycling on and off every couple of seconds, I cleaned the venturi tubes with a pipe cleaner and then blew/sooked in the air pressure switch. The fan still does the same, still no ignition, sounds like the air pressure switch?

Update: after phoning Vokera they recommend the Air pressure switch, I can only get access at night which is a bit of a pain in the bum as tech help is closed. Changed Air pressure switch but nothing has changed :(

So, after getting off the phone with Vokera again, it's either the thermistor or the pcb. Should I just buy them both? I don't like being a parts monkey but I really need to get this one up and running as the property management company will probably start getting hacked off lol.

Big thanks in advance :teeth_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had the same fault, twas the pcb.
:'(

It does feel like a relay on the PCB or something that's not clicking over when the fan activates the pressure switch.
Still waiting to hear back from the property management folks, they own the house so probably wondering if they can spare the £200 to change the PCB :rolleyes2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Mynute 12 e in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock