Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera Linea 24 - Hot water runs then cuts out and goes to lock out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JAD

Has anyone come across a problem on Linea 24's where the hot water runs normally at first and then goes cold, followed by going to lock out. Resetting resolves the issue, but only temporarily?

I'll be taking a look next week, but with 3 boilers all showing the same problem I thought it might be a common problem.

Maybe flow switch fault?

Any comments will be appreciated

can you send us a link/pdf of mi,s can take a look then

take the combustion door off first,if it runs ok its aps, venturi or a flue issue,if not look at plate heat exchanger,motor,diverter valve, thermistor,gas pressures

Cheers Gas Man. It's strange how it only does it when in DHW mode. In CH mode it's fine.

I would agree with Gas Man , I had a similar problem and it turned out to be venturi no call back over 3 years now

and did you replace this venturi or clean it, where is it ? what it look like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Linea 24 - Hot water runs then cuts out and goes to lock out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock