Search the forum,

Discuss vokera freebies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just done the vokera course, 2 days of being sold their stuff plus free sandwiches,
quite boring, but i'm not complaining i was paid to be there. My boss thinks i can now fix vokera boilers, i cant but i now know the complete product range

at the end of the course we were given a free pen, 2 key rings and a card board dial thing for sizing stuff. (we were supposed to get a writing pad as well but they'd run out)

I'm going to give these not quite priceless items away in a competition, whoever can insult me the best wins everything!! i'll post it all to you

just to help you get started i'll give you some material;
I'm a fast track engineer only been gas safe for 2 years,
used to work in banking
I grew up in Devon (hence the Ambrosia nick name), now living in London
i'm qualified to do catering, domestic and commercial
I have a degree in maths but cant spell for s###

You used to be a banker... But did a fast track course, now your a plumber!

Did I read about you in the sun!!! Your the reason I trained as a plumber, you started the whole plumber shortage myth!

you make me sick!

I want that pen, key ring & card board thingy... :)

Giving stuff away to the best insult haha. Yeah lets all insult him, then the person who comes up with the most cutting insult then hands over their name and address for him to seek retribution lol.

Do you charge for your work in the same way as when you were a banker i.e. Completley mess it up then award yourself a mental bonus at your customers expense because atleast you tried?

That the type of thing you were expecting mate?

Last edited by a moderator:
you smell like out of date canned tuna which has been left outside in the sun and a small hole has corroded into the side of the can.

sorry :)

you guys are disappointingly polite

your disses are lame, those were some rubbish insults
but as I have to select a winner going to give it to CES who's insult came the closest to making me laugh

Email me your address and i'll send you the c##p vokera freebies youve won

PS I've been using the pen its not new anymore :39:

I think you've insulted yourself enough

yep by just going on the course vokera are pants i would not have anything to do with them.I went to one a few months ago melted pipe fron hex could not get a replacement from any local merchant for 3 to 4 days custard not happy, i rang them up to try and get part to be told 3 to 4 days or first thing in the morning if the custard used there engineers, the custard could hear the phone call uhhhhhhh and then wanted them to come even though they want daft money gits.

Just done the vokera course, 2 days of being sold their stuff plus free sandwiches,
quite boring, but i'm not complaining i was paid to be there. My boss thinks i can now fix vokera boilers, i cant but i now know the complete product range

at the end of the course we were given a free pen, 2 key rings and a card board dial thing for sizing stuff. (we were supposed to get a writing pad as well but they'd run out)

I'm going to give these not quite priceless items away in a competition, whoever can insult me the best wins everything!! i'll post it all to you

just to help you get started i'll give you some material;
I'm a fast track engineer only been gas safe for 2 years,
used to work in banking
I grew up in Devon (hence the Ambrosia nick name), now living in London
i'm qualified to do catering, domestic and commercial
I have a degree in maths but cant spell for s###

your mrs told me you've got a willy like an acorn! Send me my free pen please!

you guys are disappointingly polite

your disses are lame, those were some rubbish insults
but as I have to select a winner going to give it to CES who's insult came the closest to making me laugh

Email me your address and i'll send you the c##p vokera freebies youve won

PS I've been using the pen its not new anymore :39:

Is it my turn to be insulted now?.. If I wanted Vokera freebies I would have popped along to the skip outside my local Plumbcenter

seriously though, I have no use for them, If anyone else feels the need, be my guest.

seriously though, I have no use for them, If anyone else feels the need, be my guest.

CES you dont know what youre giving up, its not just the slightly used pen, theres a card board dial thing and 2 key rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vokera freebies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock