Discuss Vokera Excel 80 E Piolt Light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gpd2

Hi

I got my boiler serviced recently then after that I had to call them out again a few days after as we had not hot water as they replace the diaphragm. No about a week later after the new part the pilot light come on the goes straight off. The water pressure is 1.4.

Any ideas if what this could be a how much it might cost as my excess is £50 every time they come out?

All advise welcome.

Can't say but it's simply a coincidence in timing that it was serviced roundabout the breakdown ,,,

The boilers as old as the hills, have you though about replacing it?

The old was working great before he bloody serviced it! My advice find another warranty company. Are you using Domestic and general contractors working on the behalf of Vokera by any chance?

Ah the old, was fine till you serviced it line... i wish i had a fiver for everytime I'd heard that cack :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Excel 80 E Piolt Light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water...
Replies
Views
G
I recently had a service on my worcester bosch boiler by Warmserve supposedly reputable which is under guarantee and before the service I had no...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve noticed my ballcock valve is always running in the loft on the small f and e tank but when heating is on its fine, also no water coming...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock