Discuss Vokera Compact A red light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tamsabam

Hi, hoping someone can shed some light on this. After running a shower for more around 30 mins my four year old Vokera compact 29A locks out to a continuous red light (but only after switching off the shower, not during the shower). After a few hours and several attempts to reset at mains switch and on boiler it will start working again. No problems when running CH. I'm planning to get a plumber out to this but would be good to get some other opinions in case this is a difficult fix. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Compact A red light in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

V
Vokera 29c. Wouldn't have opted for it, but it came with the house, 2 years old boiler. It was locking out of a solid red light. Turning...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a strange fault with a Vaillant EcoTec combi-boiler. It's 100% reliable whenever the heating is called for, ie. by the room-stats. It's...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, My gravity fed hot water slows to nothing over 30 seconds. when tap turned off for 5 mins, tap will run again for 30 seconds etc. I have...
Replies
Views
We had an Aqualisa rise shower fitted about 4 years ago - the rail has no screws - there is a locking mechanism and a tool provided to remove it...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Some very helpful people on this forum (hi John.g) sorted me out with some issues with a faulty installation of a Grundfos UPS3 back...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock