Discuss Vokera compact 35 he problems. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell

Gas Engineer
Can anyone help me with this. Was getting no heating and hot water. Spoke to Vokera and explained symptoms and they said clean Venturi which I did . The beige part at Venturi was broken which don't know if this is cause because boiler fired after a cleaned Venturi for about half an hour then went to pick daughter up from school and boiler off again. Won't come on at all and is now flashing green in the off position on the control knob in front which it never done before. Has a look at Venturi kit to buy and it looks a bit different and more parts than needed to replace existing. Any help guys?

Check fan blades, might be full of dust. Check differential pressure on fan about 2.5 mb. Flue blockages, correct restrictor on flue, air pressure switch in no and nc positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera compact 35 he problems. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock