Discuss Vokera compact 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kerr Gas 1

Hi all,

had as this fault before on a vokera but can't remember what I changed, so boiler fires and cuts out within 10 secs solid red, after a couple secs flashing green then ignition and goes on and on like this.
im sure i changed ignition module last time with this fault but wondered if anyone had any other thoughts?

35 posts and you don't know the go run rules?

You have enough post to join the gas safe registered forum. Why not join it?

sorry cant talk about gas appliance on an open forum if you are gas safe speak to gas man the mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera compact 24 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
I’ve just got a Vokera Easi-plus 29 boiler installed yesterday by gas safe registered engineers. The boiler is brand new. However I don’t get hot...
Replies
Views
S
Morning and thanks for letting me join the group. I'm having a problem with my Intergas 28/24 boiler. The boiler will fire up first time ...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
hi all , had a strange one this morning, boiler just went off ,dead no lights nothing. checked electric no power cuts everything else on in house...
Replies
Views
A
Hello all, Im wondering if you can help? Ive got a Vaillant Ecotech Pro 28 which was installed 9 years back and has worked like a dream all its...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock