Discuss Voker Mynute 12 e fan cycling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

How can I get some assistance with this boiler chaps? I've read about the not handing out of gas advice on the public part of the forum and have pm'd gas man but not yet got an answer? Oh and how do you get the GS Registered tab below your avatar? Many thanks in advance :biker:

So, after getting off the phone with Vokera again, it's either the thermistor or the pcb. Should I just buy them both? I don't like being a parts monkey but I really need to get this one up and running as the property management company will probably start getting ****e4d off lol

So, after getting off the phone with Vokera again, it's either the thermistor or the pcb. Should I just buy them both? I don't like being a parts monkey but I really need to get this one up and running as the property management company will probably start getting ****e4d off lol

Once you have access to the private gsr forum means of diagnosis will likely be provided. -multimeter- ?

Yeah, I have a multimeter and was measuring the voltages last night, the fan gets power and then cut it off, it appears as if the switch makes contact but then it's not moving on to ignition. I've given the management company a price for both items anyway, I guess I just don't like being beaten by lumps of metal :thinking:

Does the unit have an air pressure switch.
If the air pressure switch is not activated, then the boilers usually do not fire up.
Think of the sequence that a boiler goes through before ignition is allowed.
Or just follow the wiring from the fan back to the PCB and test each stage.
From what you have said, I have doubts whether its the PCB

Yeah, I've replaced the air pressure switch with a new one after a chat with Vokera. They now recommend the thermistor or pcb.
I've already been asked by the Property Management folk if they will take the installed air pressure switch back for a credit.......:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Voker Mynute 12 e fan cycling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock