Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 16kW Compact Heat Only Boiler + flue BRAND NEW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

alright guys am not for one fitting viessman, I have had this in my unit for 8-10 months brand spanking new boiler (5 YEARS) the box is not the best but still holds the boiler fine, Nothing missing full boiler I am looking to get rid of it cheap as it sat in the garage doing nothing and I just want it punted as i keep tripping over it. I bought this for a job for a builder (his spec) but things went funny and he never paid me for some of work so he told me to keep the boiler as payment which was over £750 and he paid for hahah.

Now i hope that someone would put in there own house rather than a customers so am selling this mega cheap to get this moved

we no what these are worth so I am looking for offers. this will need to go and i am willing to let it go for under half if price to buy

Thanks steven

tamz bud if you want it i do u a decent deal as your local and always help me out

I just stuck a 30cdi in my own house a couple of weeks ago. I'd had it lying around for 3 years with a mark on the case.

If ye canny get it sold geez a shout.

anything sell with a price tag bud i need it shifted tbh i started clearing my garage out got a few basins and towel rails that need gone aswell

I just stuck a 30cdi in my own house a couple of weeks ago. I'd had it lying around for 3 years with a mark on the case.

If ye canny get it sold geez a shout.

Tamz are you after a veisman vitodens 100 think 24kw
I have 2 there old but never out of box

No worries mate
You could of had it I got them very cheap only to discover couldn't convert to LPG

If you ever need one you arrange a courier to collect and it's yours for free pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 16kW Compact Heat Only Boiler + flue BRAND NEW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock