Discuss Vauxhall Vans for Plumbing and Heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

richard978

Gas Engineer
I've had to sell the dispatch due to expensive DPF problems and looking at a 2016 plate vivaro to replace it. I'd love a transit custom but prices at my local ford are out of my price range.

Whats everyones opinion on the Vivaro, never owned one.

very good just need to make sure the cam belt has been done as there were an issue

also some years had gearbox problems but tbh i think that was down to people thrashing them as my old 15 plate had no issues

Bi Turbo`s and injectors have been troublesome in the past, oh and losing power at 70mph on the motorway and something about losing all brakes according to various friends. Of course others will say different and love them.

Had a 52 plate that wasn't that great, bloody awful at times. Turbo replaced, gear box replaced and various sensors but it was a great drive so I bought a brand new one, 62 plate, and so far it's been bloody brilliant. Had to have the strut bearings replaced on both side but that's the British roads for ya, oh yeah and the aircon doesn't work anymore after a pheasant stuck it's head in the radiator. I'd have another one anyway.

Reply to Vauxhall Vans for Plumbing and Heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a little advice so I can try and save a bit of money this winter (especially considering the new prices!) I have an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
Back