Discuss Van sorted. Not my favourite bank holiday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
After not giving the van a sort out for a month it had got to the point that even the smallest of jobs were becoming difficult because I had to dig through everything to find what I need. Not lazy but with not having a free weekend for a few weeks and too shattered by time I got home meant it kept getting left. I had boxes and boxes full of fittings that I have now sorted and got in some sort of order. Just the way I like to work, not digging though boxes just to find an olive lol. Where I do a wide range of tasks and not always getting to the yard to clear my rubbish it built up over time.

Still not ideal by any standards but it's works van and it will make my life a hell of a lot easier....for a week or so anyway. :p

van before.jpg Before

after

van after 2.jpgvan after 1.jpg

10256423_393166377491673_5131020167572715464_n.jpgi took the kids out heres my nipper trying to work out how to get in the train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van sorted. Not my favourite bank holiday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got a leak at the connector next to the p trap under my bath at point 1. on my attached photo. I unscrewed it and pipe A hardly goes into...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
N
I had my old boiler replaced and changed to an unvented system and relocated into the loft. Everything worked well for the first month or so. I...
Replies
Views
Novice needs help
N
Hi. This UFH system is in my mil's bungalow purchased earlier this year. It has 9 zones, is run from a WB 37CDi combi, and uses Wavin actuators...
Replies
Views
Sorry I have sort of asked this before, tried professionals but not great 1st experience hence DIY attempt attempt again. 2 completely cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock