Discuss Van driver seat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Hi guys any ideas on a comfy van seat for a vivaro i find the drivers seat very uncomfortable any ideas I'm thinking omp or recardo ect flat bottoms and I can weld any ideas would be great

Have you got teenages kids or friends who are boy racers?
hop in a few bucket seats :)

Would a bucket seat be ok for driving a van I've got them in my golf gti

I dont see any reason why not?
have a little swap around while you have time off and see?

Change the truck - Transits are best - CHK
Hi guys any ideas on a comfy van seat for a vivaro i find the drivers seat very uncomfortable any ideas I'm thinking omp or recardo ect flat bottoms and I can weld any ideas would be great

I find vauxhall seats very uncomfortable I had a doblo before very comfy

I will second that. My doblo is super comfy. The wife twisted when i bought a van with carpets, cd player, electric windows and air conditioning. The fact of the matter is i spend a bit of time in there so i want to be comfy.

How are you going to weld to that, the metals thinner than Croppies wallet.

My vans like a second home I've got a 12 volt kettle and a microwave running off a leisure battery set up I've got a tv built in the head unit just the drivers seat especially when I'm driving a lot

My vans like a second home I've got a 12 volt kettle and a microwave running off a leisure battery set up I've got a tv built in the head unit just the drivers seat especially when I'm driving a lot

Aye and dont forget your life saving cameras :)

Vivaro has a nice soft seat! Like an armchair...

my vw t5 seat is rock hard, the passenger bench seat is even worse!!!

I don't find it very good for lower back I've got buckets recaro in my gti and standard seats in my Picasso

I started a thread the other day moaning about the Vauxhall combo seats. Maybe it's a Vauxhall thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van driver seat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock