Discuss Van done over, tools lifted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
feel for you, my garage was raided 5 years back, its just hassle and stress on top of losing the tools, but the scumbag got caught doing another lads garage, seems he received some severe bruising outside the court when they gave him a pathetic sentence and those that had lost their gear turned vigilante, not me but some rather big local builders :)

Gutted for you, they want there hands cutting off!!!!

It's all going a bit vigillante round here ATM, quite a few farmers near me have had quads stolen and have put up a reward of a few grand between them, I don't think the pigs will need feeding for a while once one of the scroats chooses money over honour amongst thieves

its no consolation mate but Plumbs are doing a couple of deals on a Fein multi tool and Marcrist DDM core drill, might be worth a look.

I had the Marcrist DDM, I've sent off my old Makita 4306? to be refurbed (clutch etc) so I'll wait and see what it's like with the PC 850 cores (which they left behind)
The Marcrist was good with the cores when new, but don't think it would last as long as the Makita, didn't feel as robust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van done over, tools lifted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm too lazy to list all the auction URLs so I will list the tools that are going to be on there by 7pm. To find them click this link to view all...
Replies
Views
Fuming, bloody van got broken into last night in the Premier Inn carpark in Tewkesbury! I came out this morning about 6:30 opened the...
Replies
Views
Just gone through my power tool kit today got quite a bit 1x 12v dewalt drill 1x 18v dewalt drill ( on last legs) 1 x 240v cheap drill 1x 110v...
Replies
Views
U
My van got broken into saturday night and all my tools and drills got stolen. I work for a firm but apparently i will receive £300 on J.I.B...
Replies
Views
D
Anybody else got a Makita 8391 I've had mine for about 4 years and the last year has been a right pain..... First up the motor needed replacing...
Replies
Views
Back