Search the forum,

Discuss Van Camera Systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi folks,

I was wondering if any of you use these systems at all? We are getting 2x new vans next month and I was wanting to fit a 360 degree camera/reverse parking camera system to each one. I would like a recording facility and have them recording the whole time, even when the van is not running. If I can remove it easily when we trade these vans in down the line that would be even better as it would make the initial investment easier to stomach!

The reason for this is we have had 2x lots of van damage where people have hit the van then driven off without leaving their details, both of which have been quite costly.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated. These systems seem to be fairly expensive so I don't want to buy a lemon.

Cheers,

Keiran.

Contact PJF on here. He has front and rear cameras all hardwired in.

No idea as I've never used one but I knew a guy who had an old skool one which came with a monitor on the dashboard!

Someone nicked the cameras off the roof!!

Interesting!! I believe most of them are security bolted from the inside of the van but that's certainly something I will check out when/if I order one.

This was on a bracket which was bolted through, I know they just cut the cable, not sure if they cut the bracket too?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van Camera Systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock