Discuss Valliant Boiler - pls help troubleshoot in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

The motorized valves are external, zone valves and supply the switched live to the boiler which you say is live so would point to a boiler problem, you could switch off the CH and HW demand and check for no voltage on the switched live to prove it, when you switch it back in with either CH or HW demand listen for the fan starting up and check the d and s parameters again if no fire up.( and any f fault codes)
Yes. if it turn off control zones then I have no power to switched live and you can hear motorised valves retracting.

When switch live comes on there is no noise or action from the boiler, nor are there fault codes

I have Live, Neutral and Earth and Pins 3-5 are switched live, so testing between the Neutral and Live pins
5 is a neutral connection. Also on these boilers, if the cover is removed it should be checked for safety afterwards using 26.9 of the gas safety installation and use regulations 1998. If nothing is firing up, then it could be the pcb, but I would engage with a gas safe registered engineer to progress further.

Reply to Valliant Boiler - pls help troubleshoot in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus 838. The issue i have is after the heating is switched on and then left it to cool over night i see...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking to see if anyone can give some advice please. My Baxi boiler has been losing pressure and I am having to top it up approx. every 4...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a TURBOMax Plus 828E in a small Annex that only has 3 Rads. The boiler Cycles but is only ignited for about 30-40 seconds before...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock