Discuss Vaillant VRT 360 controls. help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arlester

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/sfd/i/tkimages/reply-16x16.gif Reply I a VRT 360 (same instructions as 360F) and have read the forums and handbook back to front and inside out. Theres 2 controls I just cant understand: Within the installer level you can set the 'SET-BACK TEMPERATURE'. What is it and what effect will it have? 2nd: You can set the 'CONTROL CHARACTERISTICS / ROUTE ADJUSTMENT' In practical terms, a negative setting makes the boiler cut in and out frequently (faster reaction speed of room thermostat), A positive setting causes the boiler to stay on for much longer BUT far less frequently (slower reaction of the room thermostat). Whilst I understand the effect I don't understand how this effects the performance and suitability of my configuration. I have a 4 bedroom house with 17 'old school' column radiators. The house has very high ceilings and is an older (Victorian) cold house. Unbelievably it seems no body at Vaillant understands these controls or there effects. I've had various issues which result in an engineer attending and anouncing 'I've no idea, I'll just order a replacement'. I've spent fortunes on the 'helpline' again to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated especially during this cold winter.

if you have i child let them do it as i confuses the hell out of me but the kids just go and do everything

get rid,they are a pain ,change to another wireless control unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant VRT 360 controls. help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, I'm English and live in the Czech Republic and I'm having difficulty with my heating system. Unfortunately, I cant find any heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Vaillant ecoTec plus 637 and gledhill 250 indirect tank control options Hi, I am in the process of renovating an old farm house. I have been...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock