Discuss Vaillant TURBOmax VUW boiler making "cracking" sound in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 112128

We started renting a house nine months ago.

The house is just over 20 years old and has a Vaillant TURBOmax VUW boiler.

The boiler seems quite old so may have been installed with the house?

It's regularly serviced but, as of two weeks ago, it started making a "cracking" sound most of the time that it's on.

Here is a link to an audio file of it: Vocaroo | Online voice recorder - https://voca.ro/eQt9U8i5vPi

Reply to Vaillant TURBOmax VUW boiler making "cracking" sound in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi, I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro). Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some...
Replies
Views
Revlyne
R
C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Hi all We have a Vaillant turbomax plus 828e combi which we found powered off a few days ago. Turns out the 2a glass fuse on the PCB had gone...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock