Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vaillant Turbomax plus hot water problems running out of ideas fast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drips.drops

so I have changed...

diverter valve
h/w heat exchanger
thermistor
aqua sensor
code coming up is s.54 flow gradient too steep

after speaking with vaillant suggesting that only other option Is pcb

ordered PCB for tomorrow

has anyone else had massive issue with these or just me?
Boiler is only 5 years old??

any help would be great only thing I can think will help is powerflush as no magnaclean or similar fitted?

Thats alot of parts changed mate , cant give out info on gas related subjects unless your proven gsr registered and in private forum, if you are gsr reged then get your post count up to 10 then contact one of the moderators on here then help will be given,

Read the forum rules with regards to gas appliances.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Turbomax plus hot water problems running out of ideas fast in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Combi boiler and, a few minutes ago I turned on the hot tap in the kitchen and the water was far from hot. In fact, it was decidedly...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecofit pure, we had it installed about 6 years ago so it's not an old boiler, a new pump was also fitted at the same time...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a TURBOMax Plus 828E in a small Annex that only has 3 Rads. The boiler Cycles but is only ignited for about 30-40 seconds before...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
I have a strange fault with a Vaillant EcoTec combi-boiler. It's 100% reliable whenever the heating is called for, ie. by the room-stats. It's...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock