Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant EcoTech Pro 28 - Settings after power cut? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gr1980

We have a Vaillant EcoTech Pro 28 combi boiler and today our power was out for over an hour while I was at work (we were having work done).

I'm wondering if any of the settings on the Vaillant would need adjusted? I have the heating controlled via a wireless controller and it has come on as usual so no problems there - is there anything else, such as temperature controls, on the actual boiler would need checked or adjusted?

Many thanks!

Should sort itself out, providing heating and water works ok everything looks good. When it is next visited by a Registered Gas Installer they can retrieve any fault codes in the memory; not sure if power cut shows though as requires power to register a fault (chicken & egg etc)

Should sort itself out, providing heating and water works ok everything looks good. When it is next visited by a Registered Gas Installer they can retrieve any fault codes in the memory; not sure if power cut shows though as requires power to register a fault (chicken & egg etc)

Thanks for the reply. I just thought it best to check here - plus the Vaillant manual is very difficult to understand, although it probably wasn't written for the layman.

I just decided to ask here instead of starting a new thread - the heat had been off for quite awhile this morning and I checked the water pressure and noticed it was a bit low and so I refilled it and it went up to 1.3 bar....maybe this is too much? I was aiming for 1.2 but it went over a touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant EcoTech Pro 28 - Settings after power cut? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock