Discuss Vaillant Ecotec Pro 28 - F.22 error - Needs refilling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BetaT

Hello,
Recently the Vaillant combi boiler we own has dropped in pressure and displays an F.22 error. It's been 2 days and they still don't know when they're able to come out and it's apparently something I can do myself. I have the valves and the connecting pipe that I have to attach but when I turn the water valve on, the other valve is unmoveable. Are there steps that I'm missing? Is it the wrong valve.
Looking at videos and pictures doesn't help as the design of the filling loop in the 28 seems to have changed over the years, we have the newest one.

Many thanks,
Jake

Hiya Beta - post a pic of your filling loop arrangement as soon as and we will all guide you thro.

I am confident the moderators will watch the traffic but allow us to help you. CHking
Hello,
Recently the Vaillant combi boiler we own has dropped in pressure and displays an F.22 error. It's been 2 days and they still don't know when they're able to come out and it's apparently something I can do myself. I have the valves and the connecting pipe that I have to attach but when I turn the water valve on, the other valve is unmoveable. Are there steps that I'm missing? Is it the wrong valve.
Looking at videos and pictures doesn't help as the design of the filling loop in the 28 seems to have changed over the years, we have the newest one.

Many thanks,
Jake

You won't get any other advice as it is a gas appliance and you need to be qualified and GSR to work on it. You are allowed to top the system up through the water filling loop. Don't over pressurise and keep an eye on it as the system may be loosing pressure because of a leak.

Hello,

Many thanks,
Jake

Who,s "they"? Is it under contract, guarantee, social housing? It's a thirty second job. The filling loop on the pro is supplied by the installer, so they can differ.

Some of the vales on the Eco range can be quite stiff, Make sure it appears to be going the right way :)

Yeah it turns out it was an incredibly stiff valve. Was going at it the right way but just couldn't get the thing to move. I didn't want to break the thing but after a while the valve gave and I was able to top it up fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec Pro 28 - F.22 error - Needs refilling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock