Discuss Vaillant Ecotec Plus 624 question- only radiator sign comes up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All

I recently had the above Vaillant stem boiler with megaflo system installed.

I have 2 issues if someone could please kindly help:

1. When I check the control panel no hot water tap symbol appears. Only the radiator symbol even when hot water is switched on. Is this normal or do I need to get this checked out? The hot water turns on and the heating works.

2. When the hot water is switched on only few radiators in the upstairs bedrooms get hot. It used to fluctuate between radiators but has now settled to 2 radiators. What could be causing this?

i would be very grateful for your thoughts and advise.

Thanks

best get your installer back

Hi

thanks. I will ask them to come back but I just wanted to get some idea what the problem might be so I'm more informed

Thanks

You've got enough information. It doesn't work as you'd expect it to.

Anything else is for a gsr to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec Plus 624 question- only radiator sign comes up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock