Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Vaillant eco tec pro 28 Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danielp

Hey all,

Got a call from an Indian take away with this boiler, no hot water, when I looked at it no demand was being made no flashing light to say tap open and checked d 35 diverter position remaining in heating checked electrics 5v to it and 5 v back on the aqua valve sensor so ordered up replacement as It was not operating.

Also found the condense had come away from the heat exchanger and dispensing inside the boiler above the plate probably since new roughly 12 months ago.

The company sent another engineer back to replace the part and now their is a demand light, diverter valve moves but the hot water is only lukewarm if that, even on reduced flow,gas is fine, the boiler fires and pretty much stays on s14 on the display meaning burner on so I shut the flow and return isolating valves to test and the bypass but still stays running but the heat is not going anywhere! the plate heat ex is cold to touch warm at the top left hand side i am thinking blocked plate or filter somewhere on heating side but have not repaired this one before and have no manufactures instructions left with it!

It does look like a quick boiler swap probably didn't get flushed and doesn't have a softener

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant eco tec pro 28 Combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock