Discuss Vaillant eco TEC plus 630 - leaking water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NatalieW

my boiler was fitted Apr 2011 - and after coming back from holidays the pressure was low.. so my husband re-pressurized it. A few hrs later I noticed the boiler was leaking. Called the plumber who fitted it but he cant come out till tomorrow afternoon! and wasnt able to offer any quick advice in what we should do. Reading this forum i think my issue is similiar to this message (posted in 2009) - which I will show to the plumber tomorrow.. HOwever, what should i do in the meantime! I have buckets around it collecting the water.. but is it safe for it to remain like this for another 14 or 15 hours? Is it likely to blow-up or burn out if I do nothing till the plumber comes around? Is there some sort of off switch which may help?
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/plumbing-forum/4692-vaillant-ecotec-plus-824-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant eco TEC plus 630 - leaking water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant eco plus 837, year installed 2008. It works well. We have one large zone for the house with 13 rads running off it. We also...
Replies
Views
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads...
Replies
Views
Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
Hi, i hope somebody can help me, i seem to have a leak from my GreeStar 30si boiler, it looks like it coming from the Siphon container, from the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock