Discuss Vaillant 630 bypass question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Frog67

Gas Engineer
Evening all i have a technical question i hope you can help me with.
I've been asked to quote to fit a Vaillant 630 system boiler on an S plan with 3 seperate zones, 2 x CH and 1 x HW

The system comprises of 14 rads and a 42 x 18 indirect cylinder
8 rads on ground floor (1st zone)
6 rads on first floor (2nd zone)
Total rads output = 24kw
The 630 has a built in bypass but should i still fit an external one?.
I'm concerned about an additional bypass causing circulation / cycling problems if the built in one opens as'well as an external one.
Thanks

Evening all i have a technical question i hope you can help me with.
I've been asked to quote to fit a Vaillant 630 system boiler on an S plan with 3 seperate zones, 2 x CH and 1 x HW

The system comprises of 14 rads and a 42 x 18 indirect cylinder
8 rads on ground floor (1st zone)
6 rads on first floor (2nd zone)
Total rads output = 24kw
The 630 has a built in bypass but should i still fit an external one?.
I'm concerned about an additional bypass causing circulation / cycling problems if the built in one opens as'well as an external one.
Thanks

I definitely would do yes.

Reply to Vaillant 630 bypass question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock