Discuss Vado Elements basin mixer with no grub screw in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

J

John D

HI there
I have a 10 year old Vado elements 3 hole basin mixer with quarter turn taps. One of the taps is leaking, but there doesn't seem to be a way to remove it because there is no grub screw or other obvious method. The mixer is tiled into place.
More recent models with cross head taps have a grub screw. Anyone familiar with this mixer who knows the secret of how to take it off?
Many thanks
J

Undo the chrome shroud

Reply to Vado Elements basin mixer with no grub screw in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to replace a cartridge on a Grohe mixer tap but I can’t get beyond second stage! I have removed the grub screw,but cannot lift off the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Can anybody identify the manufacturer and model of my bath mixer tap with shower attachment. The tap head pulls off and there is no grub...
Replies
Views
I'm probably missing something obvious, would welcome any suggestions on how I get access to the washers. We have a matching bathroom suite and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back